Ofsted reported the following key strengths of our primary partnership: There are consistently high employment rates, because the well-established provider is recognised by local head teachers as providing well-trained trainees who can help schools to raise standards. Trainees make strong progress from their different starting points as a result of highly effective school-based and central […]
Archives: December 2017
- The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education.
- Thinking about a career in teaching? Please join us for one of our information evenings to find out more. **17th March event - cancelled until further notice - for information on training to teach please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Applying for a teacher training place? Contact a Teacher Training Adviser (TTA)
- UCAS is NOW OPEN for teacher training applications
- Get ready to apply for teacher training! The application process starts next month.
- No categories