Ofsted reported the following key strengths of our primary partnership: There are consistently high employment rates, because the well-established provider is recognised by local head teachers as providing well-trained trainees who can help schools to raise standards. Trainees make strong progress from their different starting points as a result of highly effective school-based and central […]
Archives: December 2017
- Are you interested in teaching? Come to our virtual information evening 6th October 7pm - 8pm
- Follow us on Twitter @EssexScitt
- The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education.
- Applying for a teacher training place? Contact a Teacher Training Adviser (TTA)
- Latest news: Primary Programme recognised as outstanding in all categories by Ofsted
- No categories